Last Wednesday was the first of 4 days that Joel and I watched Britta's and Nun's kids. It was quite the adventure. Especially since I don't have the same amount energy with being pregnant. Joel was so good with the kids. He played with them and helped me get them ready and such. We didn't have to put any of the kids in time-out the whole time we were with them. That was a very nice thing. On Thursday I had a doctor's appointment so I got to take Landon and Tyler with me to the doctor's. They were really well behaved even though we had to wait for a while. Thursday night, Abby had a birthday party to go to. She had an awesome time. On Saturday Charlene was watching Amanda's and Aaron's kids and we decided to take all the kids to McDonalds. They had so much fun playing on the play place. When we got the kids home, they all just crashed. They got worn out playing. All in all we had a good time, but it is hard to go from having no kids to having to take care of three. We were very worn out by the time we got home late Saturday night, and we were very happy to be able to sleep in our own bed.


I think I forget how exhausting it would be when you aren't used to it at all. At least it makes me feel better about feeling tired all the time. The boys were sure nice to censor themselves in the bath picture.
ReplyDelete