Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gogo's Surgery

This morning Joel and I took Gogo to the vet to get neutered. For the past couple of days he has been acting quite melancholy. Like he knew something was going to happen. Last night I had to take away his food and water so he didn't have anything in his tummy for surgery. I felt really bad this morning when he was meowing at me for food and I couldn't give it to him. Last night we gave him a bath so he would be really clean for the vet. He was really good for his bath. he didn't try too hard to get out of the tub. But he sure was glad when he was all dry. He was really good in the pet taxi on the way to the vet, and he didn't try to get away from the vet when she had him on the table examining him. I hope everything goes well today. It is weird not having him home. I will be excited to see him again, even though he won't be gone for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment