Gogo was a very good kitty at the vet. When he got home he was still very groggy from the antithetic, so he stayed in the pet taxi for a while before he realized he was home. When he tried to walk around, he looked like he was drunk because his back end was numb still. It was funny and sad to see him stumble around. When I put him on the bed all he wanted was to cuddle so I let him make himself comfortable and I let him sleep on me for a while. It was too cute because he let his head drop every few minuets and his nose ended up being pushed into my leg. He was just so tired. Gogo has now made a full recovery and is just as active as ever. I just hope being neutered makes it so he won't pee on things anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment