Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Moving
So a couple of weeks ago my mom offered to let me and Joel live in the apartment that they put in their basement. Joel and I took her up on the offer because it will allow more space for us, Gogo and Colin when he gets here. This last week has been very busy with packing, moving, and putting things where they need to go. Joel has been amazing with all his hard work. He has had to do more than he normally would have because I can't do as much as I want because I am pregnant and have high blood pressure. Joel has been making sure I don't do too much because he wants Colin and I to stay as healthy as we can. So far we are pretty well situated. We just need to get the rest of our stuff from the storage unit. I am very excited to have more space than the little room we were in at Joel's parents' house. Gogo is loving it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment