Sunday, February 20, 2011
Glucose Test
On Thursday I had another doctor appointment. For this visit I had to drink a glucose drink and then they took my blood to see if I have diabetes during my pregnancy. Everyone was telling me that the drink is super gross so I was expecting the worst. But the drink wasn't too bad. It just tasted like over sugared Orange Crush. I haven't gotten the results back yet, but I'm sure I am fine. They took three vials of my blood because they need to see what my blood type is and they are going to check and make sure my vitamin D levels are where they need to be. I am hoping my levels are where they need to be because I have been taking a vitamin D pill with my prenatal vitamins everyday since the doctor told me my levels were low. I just hope everything is good when I get the results back. And now that I am in the third trimester I will be seeing the doctor about every two or three weeks. It is hard to believe that I only have three months left...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment