Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner Decorations

So for the past few days Ranna and I have been working on decorations for Seth and Chari's wedding dinner. The work has been tedious, but I think the decorations turned out quite nicely. And it helps that Seth and Chari like the decorations. It would suck if they didn't. The dinner is going to be the night before the wedding and Mary Beth's idea was that we would put pens and pieces of paper on each table so people could write down their advise for Seth and Chari and put it all into a book for them. I think it's an awesome idea. I have a feeling the book is going to be quite large because Seth and Chari invited a ton of people to this dinner, but we'll see how many people show up. The down side is that they forgot to put an RSVP with the dinner invite so we have no head count. This should be interesting...







No comments:

Post a Comment